- Establish Jerusalem as Israel’s “undivided” capital, with a potential Palestinian capital to the east and north of the city.
- Recognise the vast majority of Israeli settlements on occupied Palestinian territory as part of the country.
- Recognise the Jordan valley, which makes up about a third of the occupied West Bank, as part of Israel.
- Offer a path to some form of Palestinian statehood but with no army, and overarching Israeli security control in some areas, including over the sea.
- Refuse Palestinian refugees the “right of return” to homes lost to Israel in previous conflicts.
Trump unveils ‘realistic two-state solution’ for Middle East peace | World news | The Guardian
More like a plan for permanent occupation