I think it’s great some of the Congressional GOP is growing a spine, granted it seems to be the ones with nothing to lose, but still! A step forward none-the-less.
On the other hand…
– to repeal the ban against banks being able to forced victims into mandatory arbitration
– disaster relief to PR, disaster relief for victims of Harvey
– to repeal ACA/Obamacare
– to sanction weapons sale to Saudi Arabia
– repeal rules requiring energy companies to reduce pollution
– to repeal rules preventing internet companies from selling info on their customers
…And that’s just this year.
Not like we’re losing a morass compass for the Senate or anything.